Modern Website Design
We provide a wide range of Web Design Services
Let us know what do you need
MODERN WEBSITE DESIGN
ZigmaForce.com is a full-service web design firm. We can assist you in promoting your business with a great-looking, custom website that is coded cleanly and uses modern, accessible, and standards-based design techniques. We can customize a pre-packaged template specifically for your business or create one from scratch based on your sketches and Photoshop files.
“What is Web Design?”
Web design is the process of conceptualizing, planning, modeling, and executing the delivery of electronic media content via the internet by using technologies, such as markup languages suitable for interpretation and display by a web browser or other web-based graphical user interfaces (GUIs).
The objective of web design is to create a website, which is a collection of electronic files residing on one or more web servers that present content to the end-user in the form of web pages. Web designers use elements such as text, forms, and bit-mapped images (GIFs, JPEGs, PNGs) that can be placed on the page using HTML, XHTML, or XML tags. Displaying more complex media such as vector graphics, animations, videos, and sounds usually requires plug-ins such as Flash, QuickTime, or Java run-time environment. Plug-ins are also embedded into web pages using HTML or XHTML tags.
The Main Steps for Website Design:
Creating a website requires proper planning and execution. The following is a list of main steps to consider when designing a website:
- Define the purpose of your website.
- Plan the site’s layout and structure.
- Create a visual design and choose a color scheme.
- Develop content for the website, including text, images, and videos.
- Test the website for functionality and usability.
- Launch and maintain the website over time.
Following these steps will help ensure that your website is designed effectively and professionally.
The Specific Steps for Website Design
Designing a website involves several steps, and here is a detailed breakdown of the specific steps you can follow:
Planning and Research:
- Define the purpose and goals of your website.
- Research your target audience and competitors.
- Create a sitemap outlining the structure of your website.
Getting a Domain Name:
- Choose a unique and relevant domain name.
- Register the domain through a domain registrar.
Assigning a Host:
- Choose a web hosting provider that suits your needs.
- Set up hosting and configure domain settings to point to your hosting server.
Activating an Email:
- Set up email accounts associated with your domain (e.g., [email protected]).
- Configure email settings with your hosting provider.
- Take high-quality photos or hire a photographer.
- Create graphics and banners using software like Photoshop.
- Write compelling and informative content.
Making a Banner by Photoshop:
- Use Photoshop or another graphic design tool to design banners and graphics for your website.
Making an Active Menu:
- Design a navigation menu for your website.
- Ensure it is easy to use and responsive for mobile devices.
Creating New Pages by Dreamweaver Software, CSS, and PHP:
- Use web development tools like Dreamweaver for page creation.
- Use HTML, CSS, and PHP to code and style your website.
Entering Your Information:
- Populate your website with the content you’ve created.
- Ensure information is well-organized and easy to read.
Adding Video, Music, and Sound:
- Embed videos from platforms like YouTube or Vimeo.
- Add background music or sound effects as needed.
Opening an Account for Online Payment System:
- Choose an online payment gateway (e.g., PayPal, Stripe).
- Create an account and configure payment options for your website.
Publishing Your Site:
- Test your website thoroughly for functionality and design.
- Upload all website files to your hosting server.
- Make the website live by removing any “under construction” pages.
Promoting Your Website:
- Implement SEO techniques to improve search engine visibility.
- Utilize social media marketing, email marketing, and online advertising.
- Consider content marketing and blogging to attract visitors.
Monitoring the Traffic of Your Site:
- Install website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Track and analyze visitor data to make improvements.
- Continuously update and optimize your website based on user behavior.
Remember that website design is an ongoing process, and it’s important to keep your site updated with fresh content and adapt to changing trends and technologies.